– Woke up not by the voice of alarm or TBH but his kisses…just the way I like it.
– As I was about to get up, he asked me to keep lying down as he is the one going to make tea and breakfast, can things get any better?
– He got me my glass of lukewarm water in bed with almonds and as I got up to clean my teeth, he requested me to cut veggies for the breakfast he was going to make and I readily agreeed.
– I was back in my quilt and he got me the perfect tea with toasts.
– And while I solved the Sudoku and my daily dose of other puzzles, he prepared his famous veg Maggie. I have to admit it’s not the wife talking but he actually makes yummy Maggie.
– We lazied around for some more time while the maid cleaned the house. Then did some usual weekend stuff, like getting a haircut, coloring them, taking long comforting baths.
– Started the lunch preparation by the time it was 2. He was as promised was made Paneer Bhurji in m guidance and I was experimenting with Dum Aloo. And fortunately both turned out delicious. It’s not i dont like to cook, I love it, but I adore him getting involved in kitchen/cooking.
– A friend was coming over for lunch and when we were just about to die from hunger, he called up saying he won’t take more than 15 minutes, and we were able to wait.
– Lunch turned out to be nice, completed by my now famous desert – Brownie, choc sauce and ice cream.
– We all chatted for some time and it was time for us to leave for a nearby mall and play some bowling, our new found fun activity.
– And can I tell you how fun it was, I played awesome and even won one match that was the highpoint.
– Then we just randomly inquired about the tickets of a latest release and got one of the top three seats at the last moment.
– The multiplex also seemed to be hosting some sort of celebration, with some volunteers offering chocolates to try, yet some other offering some other tasty snacks as a part of some survey.
– I must have had a full bar of chocolate just in tasting.
– The movie also turned out to be quite a treat and we came out happy, hogged onto some quick dinner and headed home.
– It was a nice time catching up with TBH’s friends and planning for upcoming weekends.
– During sometime in the day, I also happened to talk to one of friend’s who mentioned multiple times in our half an hour conversation about how I am leading somewhere a ideal life, which a lot of people dream of. More about it later.
– And not in self boasting way but yes in a self content way, I had to agree. HappyMe.
So, how was your weekend guys?