I feel like
– Off course about productively utilising my time.
– First and foremost eating peacefully, without the rush and fear that Bunny will call out for me any moment
– Spending some couple time with TBH
– Going to saloon for some denting – painting job
– Surfing internet, being on facebook and reading the blog back log
– Writing in my blog now that I have loads to say
– Reading newspapers
– Replying to all the pending congratulations wale messages
– Calling my two lifelines and talking for hours together
– Arranging my wardrobe, I feel like wearing the same cloths for months together now
– Catching some favourite Tv shows or even going for a movie. It’s been the longest time in my life probably, specially post marriage that I haven’t caught a film in theatre.
– Cooking something for my self of my taste
– Rewatching and arranging Bunny’s increasing picture collection
– Going for shopping, eating out
– Helping Mamma in some household chores, her work has doubled since me and Bunny are staying here, along with her Job responsibilities. Nor that she is complaining, Bunny for her is like Stress Buster 🙂
– Reading a book without interruption
-and the list goes on
And all I end up doing is watching him sleep peacefully, I have fallen in love with my little guy.
And he got up, the endless loop of feeding, burping, susu potty, again making him sleep starts.
On other note Bunny sleep time is like getting your first salary, even if it 500 bucks you feel like owning the world with it.