And my little guy turns 14 months old. Just like that. Noting 14 things/traits to see how time changes him 🙂
- He absolutely love balls, from a very early stage, bow bow as he calls him, as far as I remember was one of his first words.
- And Curd, can eat copious amounts of it in all forms.
- Loves to Dance and surprisingly being born to a non dancer like me does exceptionally well 🙂
- I am not sure if its is with all babies, but Bunny responds to the quietest of the sounds, like a message tone in phone or just a vibration, would run and bring respective phones to us.
- Loves to smile 🙂 Will shower you with smiles and smiles, as long as you are a stranger :P.
- Loves me back equally in his innocent ways.
- Adores his Dadu, they just have a different connection.
- Loves being in temples 🙂
- Picks up things really fast, like putting coins in piggy bank.
- Slowly taking on to books, bring books to me to read to him and sit on my lap.
- Loves water, be it playing in water, getting wet, long tub baths.
- Will definitely turn out to be great house help – he helps me in sweeping, drying laundry, folding cloths and what not 🙂
- Has brought out the best in me.
- Is a social animal, love people, love outdoors, love car rides, love new places.
I cant count my blessings enough for BUNNY !!!