A reader suggested me to update my About Me page. I was deliberately not doing it for this blog as this is my first anonymous venture in life and the kind of person I am it is very difficult for me to refrain my identity and not give obvious take aways to the people who might know me.
But on second thoughts I realised how important it is for readers to know a bit about the blogger to relate more to his/her posts. To understand the age and situation he/she is into to read between the lines of any post. I myself unconsciously go through the about section after reading a couple of posts from any blogger who interests me.
So I decided to divulge a few basic facts about me. This would need a constant updating for obvious reasons, so for the record I will mention the date, every time I update this section.
26 February 2013
– I am a female. Going on 26.
– A fourteen months old wife
– A management degree holder but happily left my very lucrative full time job to join my better half in his city and contribute to his company.
– A food freak. I just love everything eatable. Vegetarian by religion, a bit by choice and for PETA, world peace and alike.
– I love cooking too and beautiful presentation of food, no matter if it’s just a khichdi you are eating. You just outta respect FOOD.
– This blog will have a lot of mention of my life partner, the better half TBH. No I don’t want to use the other half and I am not anti-feminism. But this guy is better in every sense of the world.
– And a lot of mention of the loser ex. Who would have made my life like a hell if one fine day I would not have just ran to my husband.
– In short, just another girl who loves to love, laugh, LIVE.
14 October 2014
– So if you are good at math you will calculate my age now and how long I have been married from the facts above :).
– I am pretty much the same, except for the fact that I became a Mom recently, almost three months into the new role and the blog is gradually turning into a Mommy blog :P.
– Also now along with TBH, baby Bunny is getting some space in this blog.
– Somehow I have grown to the level of not getting the urge to mention loser ex anymore or the need to vent out. I am extremely happy and settled in my life.
Join me in my journey of life happening to me.